Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wahhh... I'm so scared...

"Sunday (Oct 5) - So stress with work, q1H ang monitoring sa isang patient na malakas ang suicidal ideation. I gave her some counselling….. 5 pm need to meet My Ocamp0 ( may boylet) at SM North for dinner. ….My OcampO is so nice that he bring me home….so tired that i slept so early.

Monday (Oct 6) - As per planned, I went to Ermita to apply for a Job abroad as Psychiatric Nurse…Hay di katuwa, reception pa lang tumbling na….I asked details about the job ang sagot ng receptionist…Hindi ko alam! Hello! Kinuha ko ulit resume ko, sabay banat na, next time na me apply pag alam mo na details about the Job!….By 10 pm that day, I need to meet Frank ( my other bubuyog) … I spent my night with him. (hhhmmmm)"

These are not mine. I got this from one of the old blog of my current partner..

Just by the look of it, something is really not right... :(

Which makes me sad and worried by now...

I dont want to dwell on negativity by now, but I can't help it...

I've been having doubts eversince that multiple gay sites profile that he had..

And now this...:(

Di naman ako imbestigador but facts have been landing effortlessly since then...

Should I start to get worried? Should I spy? Or should I let this overcome me? :(

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.... certainly you have some trust issues you both need to discuss.

    October pa ito, last year. Anung petsa na?

    Kung cyberstalking and detective work lang, napakagaling ko jan. Pero it doesn't make me feel any better at all. Why? It doesn't make sense to me. I may have some assumptions on what I am seeing, but I still need to hear it from him.

    Ask him, "I saw this... what does this mean?" instead of saying something accusatory and would bring up his defensiveness.

    Talk it over.

    ReplyDelete