Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chub Chaser

Hay.. I'm overshadowed by clouds of uncertainty so I just decided to post a blog here... to buy me some time from thinking what I just discovered... :(


Okay.


CHUB CHASER: attracted to someone stocky or chubby; ME


Eversince I learned about the bees and the flowers, I have been attracted to stocky/chub guys. Ewan ko ba.


I prefer maputi or moreno, and a very nice smile, a killer-smile na tipong pati eyes nila mag smile just by doing so. :) 


All of my exes are stocky to chubby guys. I like it when I cuddle my partner. I find warmth in their embraces.


Based on some saying, chubby guys are "relatively short down there". Hehe. Based from experience, I find it true which I dont mind coz I'm top. :) But there are, of course in any rule, exceptions. I've seen some chubs who got bigger "thing" than mine. Too bad, they're bottom. Hehe..


I find beards and goatees sexy appealing and their hands like small chorizos. Hehe..


I also do love their appetite for eating (obviously)! Sa mga partners ko lang naexperience kung san masarap kumain na restaurants, masarap na siomai, pancit, cakes, desserts, ice creams..


And most of all, I Loved all my Chub partners... :)


Kahit di sila makayuko to touch their toes, kahit hirap bilhan ng briefs kase bihira ang XXL or XXXL na size, kahit hirap sa ibang sex positions (Rated R), still, I know I loved them with all my heart.. and kahit ngayon sa partner ko, I know I loved him dearly...


Before, I used to think na chubby guys na lang pipiliin ko kase bihira lang nagkakagusto sa kanila at somehow may insecurities sila kase nga they are bigger than the usual... in other words, di ako lolokohin at sasaktan...


But I was wrong... :(


Hindi din pala. May mga chubby din pala na player type, meron ding sinungaling.


Which led me to a conclusion, its not the body type of a person which determines how they are in a relationship. Ganun din sila like sa mga slim and buff na tao, may player, may sinungaling...


I may still want a chub/stocky partner in case this wont work out.


But now I know I would want him not only because he's chubby, but I know there's one more good reason for me to love him more.

3 comments:

  1. My two exes were chubs too ^^ They're sooo huggable! hihihi

    Yeah, wala naman kinalaman yun dahil sa body type eh iwan mo jan sa tabi di yan maglalandi at walang kukuha jan LOL

    A different thing when I do hookups though, gusto ko buff/lean/yummeh! Turns me on kasi pag magaling gumiling, something chubby guys have a problem with especially endurance ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oist di naman walang kukuha.. believe me, dami na din chub chasers lately kase naman dami na din cute na chubs/stocky.. :)

    endurance, yes, they have problems with that probably because of their weight na din. Mahihina legs nila but their knees are very good *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kulang yata ng pucntuation ang first post ko LOL

    Anyway. I don't consider myself a "chaser". Just so happens ma-appeal lang yung mga exes ko even if they are chubby/stocky.

    Regarding endowment, suprisingly kung sinu yung mga totoong payatot na never nakatapak ng gym sila tumatalo sakin sa endurance

    ReplyDelete