Thursday, March 24, 2011

SELOSO

I am currently in a relationship. And I can say I'm Seloso, or make that sobrang ubod ng seloso...

And more often than not, eto yung cause ng TOPAK ko... thus, I'm creating this blog to share to everyone EXACTLY where this TOPAK came from...actually kahet wala nga makabasa nito ok lang... :)

I love this new guy, 4 months na kami. Pero our relationship started off in the wrong foot..

We met in a gay dating site, exchange pictures, then numbers... then the unending texts and calls came in next...

We met and initially, he's the one who wanted a relationship. I thought I was not ready.

In other words, we became partners..since we agreed to become partners, I asked him if we could remove our profiles from the gay dating site where we met. And so we did...

Its just that I was not specific, I said just remove it from the site where we met, but not in OTHER gay dating sites, which I found out that he also have other accounts...

And then my TOPAK steps in... :( (to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment